Three Things Right Now
It's the last Friday of this school year.
I know, I know, a lot of y'all are already out for summer & I love seeing your pictures!
Every few months I do a post called "Three Things Right Now." So I thought since it is Friday & I usually link up with Erika, Andrea & Narci for Friday Favorites, I would go ahead & do this post. I mean since it is one of my absolute favorite post to do!
And it's very important to me that I give Andrea the credit for this post idea!
Here are three things right now about us in this season of life . . .
1. Cooper just finished baseball. This was his first year playing coach pitch & he loved it. It was so much fun to watch too!
2. Cooper prays every night for a baby brother. He started months ago & still does it! I personally think it's the sweetest thing ever.
3. Cooper loves to go camping. Since my parents bought their camper, Coop wants to go all the time. He loves helping Pop set up everything & helping in any way he can!
1. Millie Jo finishes her second year of dance this weekend. Y'all, she still loves it so much! And she really wants to take gymnastics ... or bymnastics as she calls it .. still. 😉
2. Millie Jo has a new favorite saying. When things don't go her way she says "uh, its a tough life." Yes girlfriend, it is tough being four & the only worry you have is deciding what your Barbie doll is going to wear that day. HA!
3. Millie Jo reminds me every night when I tuck her in to wake her up in the morning. She'll say, "wake me up in the morning. Don't forget me." Or "don't leave without me" if we have errands to run that day. I promise, I've never forgotten her before!
1. We have decided to take the summer off from doing any house projects ... like major things. Painting, redoing rooms, etc. We feel like we always have a project going on & we are just going to enjoy our summer together with our kiddos.
2. Our marriage has come a very long way just in the past two years. And we give God all the glory. They don't tell you in premarital counseling that marriage is hard work! I can assure you that no marriage is ever too broken that God can't restore it ... trust me.
3. We have started dating each other again. And it is so much fun! Having time alone gives us the opportunity to remember why we fell in love in the first place. My only question is why in the world did we ever stop dating in the first place!?! I mean, I kind of love that man of mine a lot. 😉
And there you have it.
A little bit of us for your Friday!
If you've missed any of my previous Three Things post, you can find them here.
We have a super busy & fun weekend ahead.
I hope y'all have a wonderful one as well!