3 Things Right Now . . .
I've done several 3 Things post before & I love them so much. I got the idea from Andrea over at the Momfessionals blog!
I am going to tell you 3 things about each of my sweet kiddos, Dan & myself. I've said it before & will say it again ... I love having all these posts to look back on & remember this season of life :).
Lets get into it!
3 things right now . . .
1. Cooper just started golf lessons. He started yesterday & y'all, he LOVES it!
2. Cooper started first grade last month. He still loves school & I am so thankful for that!
3. Cooper has recently changed his favorite football team. If you've been reading my blog for any amount of time then you know that he has always loved the
no good, terrible, awful Redskins. Well, last year he really started loving the Carolina Panthers ... maybe because they were winning so much ... who knows!?! But he has switched teams & his daddy isn't happy about it. This Dallas Cowboy loving mama is though ;).
1. Millie Jo is 3 going on 13. Seriously. That girl is a true definition of a threenager. HA!
2. Millie Jo has started a new bed time tradition. Oh my heart ... it's the sweetest! Everynight when I go to kiss her goodnight, I lean down & she squeezes my neck & says "ohhh give me all those hugs." I mean, I can't even.
3. Millie Jo talks about Ruthie Belle a lot. She asks me often when she gets better will she get to come live with us. She talks about holding her & how she misses her. It is so important to Dan & I for our kiddos to understand that even though she is in heaven that she is their sister. We also want them to know that they can talk about her anytime they want.
1. We are currently looking for a new church home. It's always nerve wracking going into a new church ... especially with kiddos! We are praying for God's guidance & we know without a doubt that He will put us exactly where we are supposed to be.
2. Dan's work schedule has changed. And none of us like it ... at all!
3. We are continuing to make a house our home. I can't wait to share our new front porch with you! It will hopefully be done this weekend!
And there you go ... 3 things about us!