Three Things Right Now.
Back in November I did a post like this & shared three different things about each one of us. Since it has been a few months I thought it would be fun to do another one. You can read the one from November here :).
1. Cooper LOVES football, baseball & golf. If it were up to him he'd stay outside playing one of those all the time.
2. The boy loves school. I hope he always does.
3. Coop always wants to help. It doesn't matter what it is, he always ask if there's anything he can do. Laundry, loading the dishwasher, helping Dan in the yard, cleaning out my car, cooking ... anything!! He definitely has a heart to serve.
1. Millie Jo still loves dance. Her dance teacher sent me this picture last week. She ask every day if she gets to go to dance class.
2. She wants a baby sister or brother. She doesn't care either way, she just wants to have one to take care of.
3. Millie Jo wants to pray for everyone. If she's watching TV & someone gets hurt everyone has to stop what they're doing while she prays for them. My mother-in-love took her to a movie a couple months ago & during the previews a cartoon character got hurt ... she made my MIL pray right there in the movie theater :).
1. Dan stays super busy at work.
2. He is ready for spring ... but only so he can get back on the golf course.
3. Dan still continues to amaze me every day with his sweet heart.
1. Living the mom life ... & loving it. I just love those two kiddos!
2. I've really been trying to live in the moment. These days will & have already been flying by. I want to soak it all in.
3. I am planning a certain little boy's 6th birthday party. Anytime I sit down to look at ideas he always wants to look with me :).
There you go.
Three things about each of us!