September Goals ...
It's September & I couldn't be happier!!
Today I'm sharing my goals for this month. Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a planner .. but let's be honest, sometimes things don't go as planned & I end up running out of time so I have started making a list .. you know those things that have multiple items...not just one thing on it :)
Ok, so here we go ...
1. Clean out closets :: Time to put the summer clothes away & bring out the fall ones. Cleaning out my kiddos' closets is one of my favorite things to do!
2. Have friends over :: I love hosting little 'get togethers' with friends .. especially when the weather gets cooler & we can sit around a bonfire. It's just so much fun!
3. Decorate for fall :: I plan to get all my fall decorations out of our attic within the next few days & put them out.
4. Read a book :: I
really dislike reading never have time to sit down & read but I'm hoping since I now have to sit in pick-up line at school that I can get into a good book. Let me know if you have any recommendations!
5. Fall consignment sale shopping :: I'm a children's consignment sale lover & this year I'm actually consigning some of our stuff too.
6. Go to the fair :: Nothing says fall like the fair! It has always been a tradition of ours to go to the county fair that comes the end of Septemeber - first of October. Dan & I started going together when we were teenagers & now we take our kids. We LOVE it!
That's what I'm up to this month! What about y'all!? Doing anything fun? Any traditions you do with your family?!
Tis the season for fall :)
Happy Tuesday y'all!