First Day of Kindergarten
Well, we made it through the first day of school & Cooper LOVED it! He has talked about it all afternoon & he can't wait to go back tomorrow. It's safe to say that I was the only one who cried .. I just miss him like crazy when he's not at home :)
Y'all, I feel like I just took this picture of my sweet little 2 year old!!
And now he is so big!
I'm not sure who gave him permission to grow up but he is & fast!
Tuesday night at dinner I asked Cooper some fun little questions & thought I would share his answers with you ..
1. What are you most excited about this year in kindergarten? That I get to learn
2. How old are you? 5
3. What is your favorite thing to wear? A t-shirt, shorts, a hat & tennis shoes
4. What is your favorite color? Red
5. What is your favorite TV show? Paw Patrol
6. What color are your eyes? Blue
7. Who is your favorite football team? The Redskins
8. What is your favorite food? Turkey sandwiches
9. What is your favorite song? Baby You're a Song (Cruise - Florida Georgia Line)
10. What are you most nervous about this year in kindergarten? Going to the lunchroom ..I don't know where I can sit.
11. What is your favorite movie? Monsters Inc
12. What is your favorite toy? My truck & trailer
13. What do you want to be when you grow up? The coach for the Washington Redskins
14. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
15. What is your favorite thing to do with Mom? Help her clean the kitchen
16. What is your favorite thing to do with Dad? Cut the grass
17. What is your favorite thing to do with Millie Jo? Play games
18. What is your favorite sport? Football
He was so excited this morning .. & of course Sis-Sis had to get in on a picture :)
I had to beg him to hold my hand .. after the picture was over he let it go & I could've cried right then & there but I didn't. I actually didn't cry until I walked out of the school.
Oh my heart! I was fighting back the tears when Millie Jo hugged him & told him she loved him. She missed him so much today ... so much that she asked me every 20 minutes when he was coming home. I love these 2 so much!!
.. & just like that my little 7lb 6oz baby is a 5 year old little boy in kindergarten.
Mama's of little ones, enjoy each and every day with your babies because time sure does fly by! I'm looking forward to spending one-on-one time with Millie Jo during the week for the next couple of years because soon she will be going to school too!
Happy Friday Eve :)